We may share your personal data with the following third parties in the following ways:
- Third Party Services Providers: We may share your personal information with various third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf such as IT service providers, cloud storage and data retrieval providers. Occasionally we may use third party mailers to send you information in the post. These service providers are not allowed to share or use your personal data that we make available to them for any purpose other than to provide services to us;
- Third Party Business Partners: We may share your personal data with our business partners with whom we are delivering co-branded services, provide content or to host events and conferences. Where this happens we only share the minimum personal data necessary for these purposes;
- Third Parties where Necessary for our Legitimate Interests: We may disclose your personal data with third parties to manage our business relationship, e.g. to your employer or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or where reasonably required to protect our legal rights and interests, users, customers, systems and our services. E.g. Legal advisors and information security professionals;
- Third Parties for Legal Reasons: We may share personal information with third parties where we are under a legal obligation or legally permitted to do so. E.g. Government agencies, law enforcement, courts and other public authorities;
- Third Parties in connection with the Purchase or Sale of Business Assets: If Tenjin is involved in a sale, acquisition, merger, joint venture and transfer of any of our business assets (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) we may disclose your personal data to prospective buyers, sellers, advisors or partners. Your data may be a transferred asset in a business sale;
- Other Third Parties for Marketing Purposes: We may gather aggregated data about our customers and website visitors and disclose the results of such aggregated (but not personally identifiable) information to our partners, service providers, advertisers and/or other third parties for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Third Party Social Media Service Providers: Although we don’t routinely “post” your personal data (including an image or video of you) on social media platforms, the Tenjin website uses interfaces with social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others. If you choose to “like” or share information from the Tenjin website through these services, you should review the Privacy Notice of that service. If you are a member of a social media site, the interfaces may allow the social media site to connect your site visit to your personal data.