Personal information that we obtain from you is collected:
- through your interactions with us and our services such as when you register for an event, purchase our products and services, contact us with an enquiry or request support. If you get in touch with us by telephone, you need to know that we may monitor and record calls for quality assurance and compliance purposes;
- where we enter into a contract with you or your employer for services;
- through your use of our services via your device or system. Our servers, logs and other technologies automatically collect system/device and usage information to help us administer, protect and improve our services, to analyse usage and improve customer experience overall;
- through cookies and other similar technologies. More information about cookies and how you can control them can be read here
Personal information may be collected from third parties such as:
- partners and service providers who help us provide our services and
- publicly available sources such as open government databases, public websites and other public sources such as LinkedIn, Facebook and other social networking platforms. We may use these sources to help keep personal data accurate and up to date and to increase the effectiveness of our services.